by Luis Martinez
Soft Drummer is the closest thing to a pro session subtle drummer in your pocket. Easy and fast, it's much more than a drum machine because it can improvise musically with the most pure acoustic drum sound played with brushes, hot rods and hands, giving warmest grooves for jazz, soft pop, ballads, latin, etc...
Live Pads lets to play live sessions on the way with 8 assignable pads and buttons for fills, intro, end with midi controls.
And now you can send generated drums by midi to any sound source, drum machine or synthesizers.
- 50 multilayer sounds with 3 different hit types (ghost note, accented note and drag / open ) x 3 RoundRobin alternating samples.
- Improved Jam algorithm with more control to set which instruments can improvise. (iPad)
- Round Robin alternating samples, combining 3 layer samples of each stroke makes a extremely natural sound.
- Random generators to get creative ideas instantly.
- 4 Effects including Compressor/Gate, Equalizer, Delay and Reverb.
- Song Mode. Extra fast tool to create rhythmic structures for your song in seconds.
- Ableton Link Sync
- Midi Sync
- Control several parameters with midi Control Change and Program Change.
- Midi Out
- Sound Module ( Midi In )
-- Notes Mode
Play / Stop - Midi Note G2 / Program Change 13
Midi CC 0: Rhythm
Midi CC 7: Master Volume
Midi CC 11: Swing
Midi CC 32: Bank
Midi CC 91: Reverb Gain
Select Soundset: Program Change (Notes Live Pad Mode)
--- Live Pad Midi Controls:
* Program Change Mode (default setting)
PC 0 to PC7 : Select Pad
PC12: Fill for the next Pad change
PC10: Fill for every Pad change
PC11: Fill & Start / End
* Notes Mode (default setting)
C3 to G3 : Select Pad
D2: Fill for the next Pad change
E2: Fill for every Pad change
A2: Fill & Start / End.
- Song Mode Controls: (Notes Live Pad Mode)
Midi Note C2: Preview Song
Midi Note D2: Next Song
* Double press to edit a part or song
* Long press to move parts or songs